- Is there a project that you’re gonna take on?
- Is there something you want to know?
- What kind of guests have you enjoyed the most? Who would you like to hear more of?
- Is there a topic you want to learn more about, like raising honey bees, or planting perennials, or what kind of annual seeds to look for, or planting vegetables or herbs?
- If you have any questions?
- What guests have you liked and what would you like to hear more of?
- If there is anything I can find out?
This weekend I went to the most amazing Podcasting Workshop and was so encouraged and kind of realized I have a lot more imposter syndrome going on then I thought and so I am ready to go full on with my Organic Gardener Podcast Facebook group so please join me and other listeners. You can post pictures, ask questions, share your gardening journey with us and I am committed to posting more of our journey as well! So PLEASE come find me on Facebook at the Organic Gardener Podcast Facebook Group! Joe the Mason! Is already there one of the Gardening Cross-fit Hall of Famers! I have to get that post done and we’d love to chat with you there as well! If you haven’t listened to his episode it’s #73 and he has tons of great fresh knowledge to share!
Thank you for listening!!!