Linda Simpson blogs about her gardening experiences in New Zealand with her husband Michael on their Small Urban Farm.
What herbs are you growing now?
where to start
I’l start on the left
- lemon grass
- lemon verbena is not an herb but it’s lovely
- savory called something savory with an M word that I got, it’s great
- spreads itself is a good ground cover
- olive herb, when you put it in makes things taste like olive… IDK but it’s happy
- parsley when it wants to… it’s just about dead now
- mint, peppermint
read more at www.organicgardenerpodcast.com