Do you want to save time in your garden?
Do you want to grow a garden full of healthy vegetables but feel you don’t have time? Do you struggle to get all the weeds pulled and watering done in the heat of summer when your friends are all headed to the lake? Are you tired of paying the high cost of organic vegetables in the store but struggle to grow your own?
Well, our 2020 Garden Goals Challenge will help you find success in your garden journey!
Day One – Brainstorm – No Dream is Too Big
Day Two – Make A Plan
Day Three – Create a SMART Goal
Day Four – Research Time
Day Five – Get Organized
Day Six – Photo Time – the Before shot
Day Seven – Reflect
Day Eight – Visualize
Imagine anything is possible!
This is a great place to promote our blank garden journal!
Make a list of all your garden dreams! Don’t leave anything out!
- Do you want a pond with a water fountain in the middle?
- An orchard full of fruit trees?
- A root cellar to store your produce come winter?
- A green house to help extend your season?
- A place to market your extra produce?
- A fence to keep the deer out?
- A chicken tractor?
- Growing sweet potatoes?
- Ordering some heirloom seeds?
- Pollinator plants to attract bees and butterflies?
- Beehives full of honey?
- Deep beds full of healthy nutritious broccoli, tomatoes and fresh lettuce?
- An earth friendly landscape your puppy can run around on without a worry?
Today I want you to start your list of gardening dreams!
The Organic Oasis Master Class Starts Friday, January 24th and ends Friday, February 21st! Get in first and you’ll have your workbook and journals before the first class! This $97 course can be had for $75.00 if you order before the 24th!